Turkey Finisher Feed (Mash | 25kg Bags)
We offer turkey feeds for finishers which are nutritionally complete poultry feeds formulated specifically for turkeys.
- The offered feed is maintenance and highly nutritious feed formulated to be fed to turkey finishers.
- It is ideal for turkeys after fifteen (15) weeks of age.
- Produced as a fine mash so that feed wastage is minimized, digestibility is improved and there is less feed separation, ensuring a consistent intake of nutrients.
- Formulated with recommended high protein level necessary for efficient live weight gain.
- Essential vitamins and minerals have been added to support high growth rates.
- We bring our expertise to your operation, giving you the advantage to help maximize business results.
The minimum order is 50 bags and delivery is nationwide.
Turkey Finisher Feed
The turkey finisher feed is highly balanced in nutrition and normally given to turkey finishers after fifteen (15) weeks of age.
- The offered feed serves as a maintenance feed for your turkeys as they get ready to be slaughtered for consumption.
- Our formulas are designed to maximize growth, meat production, and maintain bird health.
- The feeds have been specifically designed to meet your production goals.
- Encourages slower, natural growth rate to finish.
- We have extensive experience formulating antibiotic-free rations.
- Turkeys should be fed nutritionally balanced diets for healthy growth and development and to ensure that there is enough protein, calories, minerals, and fat to meet the turkey’s nutritional requirements.
- Each type of feed includes the proper balance of protein, energy, fiber, fat, and other elements such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, and vitamins.
Turkey is reared either for meat or kept as breeders for hatching young turkey (Poults). However, in feeding turkeys which are to be marketed as meat, three diets are used which are starter, grower and finisher diets.
Thus Vantage turkey feeds are of three types capturing the nutritional needs for the different stages of growth of the animal. We have:
- Turkey starter diet ( fed from 0-8 weeks of age)
- Turkey grower diet (fed from 8-16 weeks of age)
- Turkey finisher diet (fed from 16-24 weeks of age)
All three diets are in mash form and should be fed ad libitum and alone to turkeys from day old till 24 weeks of age.
- Grain by-products
- Plant protein meal
- Vegetable oil
- Vitamins and mineral premix
- Improved growth rate
- Better bone mineralization
- Lower FCR
- Enhanced FER
Feed should be stored in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
|Age of Birds||Approximate Feed Consumption|
|Week 1||10 – 20 grams / bird / day|
|Week 2||20 – 30 grams / bird / day|
|Week 4||70 – 100 grams / bird / day|
|Week 6||110 – 160 grams / bird / day|
|Week 7||140 – 200 grams / bird / day|
- Note that the above feed intakes are only indicative. The data will vary based on season, sex of the bird, lighting, shed conditions, disease status, and other environmental conditions.
- The house should be ideal for turkey rearing and should be cleaned thoroughly and regularly.
- Clean, cool, fresh water should be available at all times. Any wet litter near water points should be removed regularly.
- It is highly advisable that chicken feed shouldn’t be used as a substitute for turkey feed. The protein and calcium requirements between the two kinds of birds are completely different. Turkeys, for instance, require higher levels of protein in their feed.
Specification: Turkey Finisher Feed (Mash | 25kg Bags)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- We ship nationwide.
- Minimum order is 50 bags
- Please note that these are the current prices of our products, however these prices are not fixed but are subject to change. We can either have a reduction in price or a surge reliant on several unforeseen factors.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please note that these are the current prices of our products, however these prices are not fixed but are subject to change. We can either have a reduction in price or a surge reliant on several unforeseen factors.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…