New Hope Finisher Feed (Broiler | Pellet | Commercial Ration | Professional Ration) – 25kg
₦6,300.00 – ₦6,900.00
Without compromising feed quality, we offer our industry-renowned New Hope finisher feeds.
- Produced in compliance with prevailing quality and industry standards and well recommended for growing birds to improve the nutritive balance.
- They are well recommended for broiler finishers (from the fifth week of age until slaughter) to enhance their nutritive balance.
- New Hope feeds are widely appreciated for their longer shelf life, high nutritional content, and excellent quality.
- They come in commercial and professional rations. Place an order depending on your choice!
New Hope Finisher Feed
New Hope finisher feed is recommended after the consumption of grower feeds till the point of disposal or slaughter of the birds.
- Finisher feeds are designed at a very high energy level with well-balanced protein, energy ratio (to grow faster), and maximum weight gain with the lowest feed conversion ratio (FCR).
- Essentially, finisher feed supports growth and weight maintenance without bombarding them with unnecessary vitamins and minerals.
- The feeds are presented in the pelleted form and are packaged in 25kg bags.
Attributes of New Hope Finisher Feed
- The broiler finisher feed is indicated for maximizing performance and weight gain at the lowest possible production cost.
- Fed from the fifth week till slaughter.
- This feed category accounts for the major cost of feeding and involves a change in feed density (increase in energy & decrease in other nutrients).
- Made from highly digestible ingredients.
- Good uniformity of particle size is essential because birds at this stage prefer bigger particles.
- This product comes in professional and commercial rations. Professional ration typically has higher nutritional content than commercial ration, although the commercial ration works very finely too.
- In open-sided broiler houses, the commonly recommended lighting schedule is 24hours light during the brooding period, followed by 23hours of light and one-hour of darkness per day, until slaughter or marketing.
- The one hour of darkness is to train the birds to acclimatize for darkness, in case of power failure, which may cause panic and trampling.
Floor space, feeder space and drinker space
- The floor space requirement of broilers varies depending on their body weight at the point of marketing, housing systems, marketing age, and ambient temperature.
- The feeder and drinker space also varies depending on the environmental temperature and the health condition of the birds.
- The following table contains the approximate floor, feeder and drinker space requirement for broilers.
|Age||Floor space/ bird||Feeder space/ bird||Drinker space/bird|
|Up to 18 days||450 cm²
|3 cm||1.5 cm|
|From 19 days to 42 days||1000 cm² (1.1 sq.ft.)||6-7 cm||3 cm|
Specification: New Hope Finisher Feed (Broiler | Pellet | Commercial Ration | Professional Ration) – 25kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦6,300.00 – ₦6,900.00
You may also like…
₦6,300.00 – ₦6,900.00