Ruminant Feedlot Ration for Growers (Beef/ 50kg)
Are you looking for a full range of feed and nutrition management solutions for your ruminants? We have all you need here!
- We offer Ruminant Feedlot Ration for Growers (50kg) which was expertly formulated to meet the unique nutritional requirements that match the animals’ performance requirements, stage of development, and phase of production.
- Along with the optimum nutrition provided by our products, we consider regional & seasonal variations in forage, the composition of feedlot ration ingredients and the result is high performance in ruminants.
- Our range of feed supplements covers the animals’ needs in varying situations adapted to the specificities of each farmer and can sustain the high growth potential of fattening animals.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide!
Ruminant Feedlot Ration for Growers
Ruminant Feedlot Ration for Growers is a highly-tailored feed ration for your beef ruminants. Our products are reputable for high quality and their efficiency has been proven in numerous feed trials across breed and diet types.
- It is indicated for ruminant beef production and for fattening purposes.
- In addition to improving the productivity of beef cattle, it boosts fertility, immunity, and health.
- Delivers better feed conversion efficiency.
2% of animal body weight per day.
When using feedlot rations, build the volume slowly and make sure animals have access to fiber source or hay.
Cattle belong to a class of animals called ruminants. This group includes sheep, goats, and deer. Ruminants generally have a forestomach with four compartments (rumen, omasum, reticulum, and abomasum).
Ruminants have a digestive system that allows them to utilize roughages (e.g. hay, grass) as a major source of nutrients. These animals have a large (capacity up to 50 gals.), a fluid-filled digestive organ at the beginning of the digestive tract called the rumen. The rumen contains a large population of microbes (including bacteria and protozoa). Much of the initial digestion of feed is done by microbes in the rumen.
Feedlot Vs. Pasture:
The main difference between feedlot-fed cattle and pasture-fed cattle is the main source of the feed and calories the cattle are eating. Feedlot utilizes mainly grain while pasture uses forage.
What is a feedlot
A feedlot is a pen or paddock where all the feed for cattle is brought to them. It can be a small pen or large pen, outside or inside the building or pen.
Importance of Feedlot Rations
- The grain in feedlots facilitates faster growth since it is higher in calories than forages or grass.
- Feedlots ensure a more controlled environment on the farm, promoting weight gain and genetic optimization.
- Feedlots also ensure all adequate nutrients are provided to the cattle as opposed to a less easily managed pasture system.
- If properly mixed with hay, feedlot rations will attract all the benefits of feeding ruminants on pasture (including optimal ruminal pH content, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A, etc.)
- Boosts productivity, immunity, and health.
- It is exceptionally high-energy feed, improves the efficiency of energy utilization.
- Reduces the risk of physical trauma that may be inflicted on the animals while grazing on pasture.
Specification: Ruminant Feedlot Ration for Growers (Beef/ 50kg)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…