Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea and Tick Shampoo
You want to relieve your pups (and older dogs) from pesky fleas and ticks? Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo is here for you!
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Shampoo provides your pup with relief from fleas and ticks.
- Made for dogs and puppies 6 months of age and older, this product is friendly with the skin of your dogs.
- Can be used weekly for preventive treatment, while cleaning and deodorizing.
Place your orders now, we deliver nationwide!
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea and Tick Shampoo
Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea and Tick Shampoo provides your pup with relief from pesky fleas and ticks. The citrus-scented cleansing formula kills fleas and ticks by contact mechanism.
- Cleansing, citrus-scented shampoo kills fleas and ticks through contact
- Can be used weekly for preventative treatment, while cleaning and deodorizing
- Suitable for puppies 6 months of age and older
Directions for Use
- To use, wet pet’s coat thoroughly with water and rub shampoo into coat, ensuring not to get suds into the eyes.
- Massage from head to tail until the coat is completely covered with a foamy lather.
- Let stand or continue to massage for 5 minutes. Rinse and towel dry.
- Repeat weekly if necessary.
- Do not use on puppies less than 6 months of age. Do not use on cats or kittens (use only on dogs).
Storage and Disposal
- Do not contaminate water or food of your dogs with this product.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place that is inaccessible to children.
- Pesticide disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on-site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
- Container disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty, offer for recycling, if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- In just 30 days, 25 adult female fleas can multiply into 250,000 fleas!
- The eggs are laid in the pet’s coat, and drop off almost anywhere dog may roam, especially where they sleep.
- Flea eggs and larvae are the first 2 of 4 stages in the flea life cycle. If these two stages are not terminated, then larvae will spin silk cocoons and enter the pupal stage, preparing them for adulthood. Hartz UltraGuard not only kills adult fleas but also the eggs and larvae, preventing future infestations.
- Eggs hatch in 7 weeks
- Larvae feed on the host in 3-12 days, then live off-host 8-90 days
- Nymphs feed on second host 3-10 days, then live off-host 17-100 days
- Adults emerge and live on the host for up to 2 months
- Ticks pose many health threats to your pet such as:
- Lyme Disease
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Tick Paralysis
Specification: Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea and Tick Shampoo
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…