Atlas Egg Formula (150g)
Try out this premium product today!
- Read on to discover more information about Atlas Egg Formula.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Atlas Egg Formula
We offer Atlas Egg Formula which is a highly concentrated water-soluble formulation of essential vitamins and broad-spectrum antibiotics (oxytetracycline) for use as a supplement to other feeding stuff.
- It is important for use in chickens to meet the birds’ vitamin requirements.
- It is also indicated as an amino acid source for increasing egg production in pullets and layers under stress (e.g. following vaccination).
- It can also be used by apparently healthy laying chickens, breeding flocks, and old hens approaching the end of their laying cycle.
- Atlas Egg Formula is formulated to support the optimum level of bird health while boosting the nutritional quality of eggs with an enhanced amount of required nutrients.
Importance of vitamins in poultry production
- Vitamins are a group of organic compounds that poultry only require in small quantities, but they are essential for normal body functions, growth, and reproduction
- A deficiency of one or more vitamins can lead to a number of diseases or syndromes.
- Vitamin C supplementation is useful when birds are under stress.
- Vitamin A is required for normal growth, reproduction, and maintenance of epithelial cells in good condition (skin and the linings of the digestive, reproductive, and respiratory tracts).
- The deficiency of vitamin A causes nutritional roup, characterized by conjunctivitis, oculo-nasal discharge, and eyelids stuck together with thick exudates.
- Vitamin D3 is required for proper absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous, which are required for normal growth, bone development, and eggshell formation.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and is important for normal neurological functions.
- Vitamin K is essential for the synthesis of prothrombin, thus it plays an important role in clotting mechanisms and also has a protective effect against coccidiosis.
- The B vitamins include vitamin thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, pyridoxine, biotin, folic acid, and cyanocobalamin. The B vitamins are involved in many metabolic functions, including energy metabolism. A vitamin premix is typically used to compensate for the fluctuating levels of vitamins found naturally in food and to assure adequate levels of all vitamins.
Specification: Atlas Egg Formula (150g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…