Amoxicillin Trihydrate 5% WSP (100g Sachets)
Do you need to save the lives of your birds from some deadly bacterial diseases? We have the right drugs for you!
- We sell Amoxicillin which is effective against infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Amoxicillin is used for a variety of infections in all species, including urinary tract infection, soft tissue infections, and pneumonia.
- Seal the product and protect from light.
Amoxicillin is an antibiotic needed for the treatment of some bacterial diseases on the poultry flock.
- Antibiotics should be used following safety precautions and their withdrawal periods must be strictly adhered to.
- Beta-lactam antibiotic, Amoxicillin is used for a variety of infections in all species, including urinary tract infection, soft tissue infections, and pneumonia.
- It is effective for infections caused by Gram-positive bacteria and Gram-negative bacteria.
Dosage and Administration
By oral administration.
- Calves: 10-22 mg/kg body weight.
- Pigs: 20-30mg/kg body weight, once a day, for 4 days.
- Chicken: 20-30mg/kg body weight, twice a day, for 5 days. Or 60mg/L of drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days.
- Use cautiously in animals allergic to penicillin-like drugs.
- Not used for in the laying period for laying hens.
- Drinking water administration should be prepared for the day.
- Chicken and pigs: 7 days.
- Seal and protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 3 years.
Effects of bacterial infections on poultry production
Over the years, the use of antibiotics combined with strict biosecurity and hygiene measures has helped the poultry industry to grow by preventing the negative impacts of many avian diseases.
- However, with all the attention today on antibiotics and the serious issue of antibiotic resistance, it’s important to understand how and why antibiotics are used on the farm. Let’s explore some of these reasons:
- In general, antibiotics are used in phytosanitary treatments, fish farming, animal feed, and human or veterinary medicine where they can be used as a preventive or curative treatment.
- Strictly following the usage guidelines, the poultry industry uses antibiotics to improve meat production through increased feed conversion, growth rate promotion, and disease prevention.
- While antibiotic resistance is a complex issue, the reasons antibiotics are a necessary and vital part of modern agriculture are simple, straightforward, and guided by the belief that antibiotics must always be used responsibly.
- Antibiotics help make food safe by keeping chickens healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply.
- Like humans, chickens sometimes get sick from bacterial infections which can be accompanied by pain and suffering. This shows the need for responsible use of antibiotics to alleviate their suffering.
- Proper use of antibiotics helps keep chickens healthy and minimizes the impact on the environment.
Specification: Amoxicillin Trihydrate 5% WSP (100g Sachets)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.