Dicoxin Plus (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
You need to buy a drug that can treat and prevent coccidiosis? Place an order here!
- We offer Dicoxin Pluus which is valuable in the poultry industry for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis.
- Dicoxin is a hydro dispersible mixture of anticoccidial antibiotics and vitamins which help in tackling coccidiosis in livestock (poultry, sheep, calves, and pigeons) and also minimising economic losses in the process.
- It is indicated for prevention of coccidiosis caused by E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. necatrix, E. brunetti, and E. maxima.
- Seal and store in a dry place; protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Dicoxin Plus contains antibacterial, anticoccidial, and vitamin ingredients indicated for the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal tract infections in domestic animals.
- Vitacox Plus WSP is effective as prevention and treatment against the following diseases in poultry: intestinal coccidiosis, mixed coccidial and bacterial infections, pullorum disease, fowl typhoid, and E.coli infections.
- It also prevents Enteritis caused by coccidial and bacterial infections in calves, lambs, and piglets.
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For veterinary use only
Dicoxin Plus: Composition
Amprolium HCL 17.5g
Vitamin A 1500000 IU
Vitamin K 500mg
Excipiens Q.S.P 100g
Dosage and administration
- Poultry, Pigeons;
100g to medicate 160 litres of drinking water for 5-7 days
- Sheep, Goat, Calves;
1g per 10kg of body weight for 5 days
- 10 days
About the ingredients
- Sulfonamides are broad-spectrum antimicrobial agents, inhibiting bacteria, toxoplasma, and other protozoal agents such as coccidia. They interfere with the biosynthesis of folic acid in bacterial or protozoal cells by competitively preventing the incorporation of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) into the folic acid molecule, which is required for DNA and RNA synthesis in the pathogen.
- Vitamin A is an essential nutrient involved in preserving and maintaining healthy epithelial tissues and mucous membranes and a proper immune function.
- Vitamin K assists the animal in counteracting intestinal hemorrhages and lesions caused directly by the pathogen or the parasite.
Specification: Dicoxin Plus (Anticoccidial Drug | 100g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.