APA Ultra Strepen P
APA Ultra Strepen P is an antibiotic formulation that is extremely effective in the treatment of coryza, necrotic enteritis and chronic respiratory disease (C.R.D.).
APA Ultra Strepen P
Infectious coryza, which is also referred to as a cold, is caused by the bacterium Haemophilus paragallinarum.
Coryza is primarily transmitted by direct bird-to-bird contact. In addition, birds can also catch the disease by breathing airborne bacteria and consuming contaminated feed and/or water. The disease can also be introduced when infected birds are brought into the flock. Thus, birds that have recovered from the disease remain carriers of the organism and may occasionally shed the bacteria during their lives. Outbreaks commonly result when infected birds that are not showing any signs of the illness are brought into a healthy flock.
Necrotic enteritis (NE), however, is an acute Clostridium infection characterized by severe necroses of the intestinal mucosa. The disease begins suddenly, with a sharp increase in the death rate, as well as strong dehydration. The skin is stuck on or adhered to body musculature and is hardly removed.
Apa Ultra Strepen is a proven antibiotic that helps curb and combat these diseases in poultry.
Composition(Additives per Kg)
Each 1 kg contains:
- Penicillin G procaine 45g
- Streptomycin sulphate 133g
- Vitamins A 6,600,000 IU
- Vitamins D3 1,660,000 IU
- Vitamins E – 2.5g
- Vitamins K3 – 2.5g
- Vitamins B2 – 1.66g
- Vitamins B6 – 2.5g
- Vitamins B12 – (250u/g) 0.000025%
- Folic acid – 413mg
- Ca D – pantothenate – 6.66g
- Nicotinic acid – 16.6g
- Excipients qsp – 1kg
Dosage and administration:
- 1gm /2liters
- 100g powder
Specification: APA Ultra Strepen P
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.