Ciprocolen | Vanguard Pharmacy
Ciprocolen is a proactive drug. It has two active substances namely, ciprofloxacin and colistin sulfate. These substances have antioxidative properties, if administered intravenously, ciprofloxacin is readily absorbed in the digestive tract and penetrates into the organs and tissues of the body to the greatest degree possible. Ciprofloxacin is excreted with urine and bile from the animal’s bloodstream
It is used for medical purposes for farm animals with acute and persistent bacterial infections attributable to pathogens prone to ciprofloxacin and colistin such as; infections of the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory organs, urogenital system and also skin and soft tissues.
Ciprocolen comes in a smooth powder form. It has a white or medium yellow colour, following dissolution into a bright yellow solution with opalescence
How it is administered and its dosage
A solvent is formulated from the powder before the medication is used. For this reason, 100 ml of room temperature drinking water is poured into the powdered drug and shaken vigorously until the powder is fully dissolved. The required volume of the resulting solution shall be prepared with a dosing syringe.
The resultant solution is given orally to the animals such as poultry, cattle, goats, sheep and more at doses of 1 ml per 1 kg of animal body weight once daily. The time frame for this form of administration is between 3-5 days.
Note: Before any subsequent usage, the drug should be vigorously shaken for proper dissolution.
Precautions associated with using Ciprocolen
Not approved for use with:
- Young ones of farm animals before the end of the growing cycle due to the possibility of cartilage damage;
- Animals with serious cartilage growth disorders;
- Animals with nervous system lesions, which are followed by seizures;
- Women during pregnancy and those lactating.
- Animals with human hypersensitivity.
It comes in 100 ml.
The shelf life of Ciprocolen
It has a shelf life of 36 months prior to use.
How to store Ciprocolen
Keep safe in cool, room temperature of around 5° Celsius to 25° Celsius. This drug should be out of sight of youngsters. The shelf life is 7 days after dilution.
Specification: Ciprocolen | Vanguard Pharmacy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…