COCCIFOR (Coccidiostats, Antibiotics and Vitamins)
COCCIFOR is a water-soluble mixture of coccidiostats, antibiotics, and vitamins. It also helps combat stress situations and improves performance in livestock.
COCCIFOR is an anti-coccidial formulation indicated for eradicating coccidiosis and other bacterial infections within a very short period of time.
Composition per 100g of Coccifor
|CONTENTS||UNIT||COMPOSITION PER 100g|
|SULFAQUINOXALINE SODIUM||mg||4, 000.00|
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis, thus by extension; necrotic enteritis.
- For the prevention and treatment of infections caused by gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. These include Pullorum disease, Fowl Typhoid, Intestinal infections, Omphalitis etc.
- Vitamin deficiency pre- and post stress period.
- Prevention and treatment of enteritis in piglets.
- Indicated for the prophylaxis and treatment of intestinal coccidiosis in rabbits.
Dosage and administration
For preventive purposes
- Broilers: 0.5g per liter of drinking water for 3 days
- Layers: 0.5g per liter of drinking water for 2 days; withdraw for 1 day then administer the following day.
- Broilers: 1.0g per liter of drinking water for 3 days
- Layers: 1.0g per liter of drinking water for 2 days; withdraw for 1 day then administer the following day.
- Meat – 10 Days
- Eggs – 10 Days
SHELF LIFE AT 250C: 1 year (12 months)
Specification: COCCIFOR (Coccidiostats, Antibiotics and Vitamins)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.