Diclazuril 0.5% Soluble Powder (100g Sachets)
You need to buy a drug that can treat and prevent coccidiosis? Place an order here!
- We offer diclazuril which is valuable in the poultry industry for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis.
- It is indicated for prevention of coccidiosis caused by E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. necatrix, E. brunetti and E. maxima.
- Seal and store in a dry place; protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We offer diclazuril which is a drug valuable in the poultry industry for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis.
- Always adhere to the usage guidelines.
- Each 1g contains 10mg.
- For prevention of coccidiosis caused by E. tenella, E. acervulina, E. necatrix, E. brunetti and E. maxima.
Dosage and Administration
- For oral administration, mixed with feed.
- Poultry and rabbit: 100g mixed with 1000kg feed.
- No adverse reaction according to the recommended dosage.
- Mix well with the feed, in case the effect and adverse reaction.
- Not used for laying hens in laying period.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Chicken: 5 days.
- Seal and store in a dry place, protect from light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- 3 years.
Where can I use diclazuril?
You might have asked yourself, should diclazuril be used in the starter feed, the grower feed, or in both?
- It is important to include diclazuril in the starter ration to reduce the build-up of oocysts in the litter. Although lesions due to Eimeria are not often seen before 3 weeks of age, this is the period when the initial infection and multiplication of the parasite occurs.
- In addition, diclazuril can be included in the grower ration because this is the period when the pathogenic effects of coccidiosis are most likely.
- Another reason to include diclazuril in both feeds is to eliminate any resistant strains, a goal that cannot be readily achieved in shuttle programs where a chemical is used only in the starter feed. This is because any oocysts of a “resistant” strain can survive in the litter for the brief period that a chemical is present in the starter feed.
- Findings suggest that when diclazuril is included in the grower feed, performance is similar to or better than other ionophore programs.
Specification: Diclazuril 0.5% Soluble Powder (100g Sachets)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.