Fiscox | Coccidiostat | 50g | 100g
Fiscox is a broad spectrum and effective anticoccidial drug specific for prevention and treatment of intestinal and caecal coccidiosis of poultry especially Eimeria tenella, E. necatric and E. acervulina. It is suitable against disease conditions such as salmonellosis, colisepticemia infection and other gastrointestinal diseases.
Fiscox is an important, effective and commonly used coccidiostat. It exerts marked inhibitory effects on intestinal and caecal coccidiosis in Poultry.
Coccidiosis is a severe disease and can affect productivity in the poultry industry. So, proper control measures should be followed for its prevention of occurrence. Control measures include good husbandry, as a prime requirement and the use of anticoccidial drugs such as fiscox for both prophylaxis and treatment. For the drug to be an effective anticoccidial, it should be used prophylactically instead of therapeutically.
They are used for the prevention and treatment of coccidia and outbreaks. They are also effective against intestinal and caecal forms of coccidia. They stop the onset of the disease by acting against the second-generation schizonts of E. tenella and E. necatrix. They can act upon first-generation schizonts and possibly against sexual stages but much higher doses are required. The use of these drugs does not impair immunity development.
Composition per gram
- Sulphaquinoxaline sodium: 150mg
- Trimethoprim: 50mg
- Vitamin K: 5 mg
- Vitamin A: 15,000IU
Dosage/Administration Of Fiscox
Prevention: 1g in 2 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days
Calves, lambs, rabbits, swine:
1 gram per 7.5kg bodyweight for 3-5 days
Withdrawal Period Of Fiscox
Egg: 10 days
Meat: 14 days
- Do not use for layers in the laying period, the continuous medication should not exceed a week. Store in a cool and dry place below 25-degree Celcius.
Specification: Fiscox | Coccidiostat | 50g | 100g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…