Glucovita C | 50g
Glucovita C is an effective combination of vitamin C and dextrose indicated to combat deficiency and provide an energy boost for poultry (day-old chicks, growing birds).
- Place orders for Glucovita C.
Glucovita C is a ready energy source for day-old chicks, turkey poults, puppies, and calves. It is also useful for lactating bitches and horses. Glucovita C is important in the recovery of birds undergoing treatment for Gumboro, Newcastle, fowl pox, and other viral infections and any condition leading to reduced feed intake.
Live birds of all ages are often being transported mainly via road networks to various destinations. Stress in birds could arise as a result of transportation, temperature changes, starvation, disease conditions, etc. These often result in discomfort, ill health, and unexpected mortalities.
During heat stress especially, self-produced ascorbic acid thus becomes insufficient to meet the bird’s requirements.
Glucovita C, therefore, imbibes the relationship between glucose and vitamin C to dramatically improve immunity and overall cellular health. Dextrose helps increase weight and muscle with a rapid boost of energy and nourishment. It is easily absorbed as well.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), an antioxidant, plays an important role in protecting the birds from free radical-induced damage.
The inclusion of vitamin C in the diet has also been known to influence calcium metabolism, with improved bone and egg-shell mineralization increased immunity, feed intake, weight gain, carcass weight, etc in birds.
Composition of Glucovita C
Vitamin C – 250mg
Dextrose – 750mg
Dosage and Administration
- 100g to be dissolved in 20 liters (50g in 10 liters) of drinking water.
Withdrawal period: Nil.
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a dry cool place, keep below 25 degrees
Specification: Glucovita C | 50g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…