Mentoforte Oral 500mL (Adamore Brand)
Buy our Mentoforte today.
- Read on to discover more information about this amazing product.
- We deliver nationwide and deliveries are within seven (7) days.
- Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Make a purchase now!
Mentoforte Oral liquid is a blend of natural ethereal oils based on a combination of essential oils of plant origin with saponin. The main components are essential oils of eucalyptus and menthol.
- The components of Mentoforte Liquid are powerful natural disinfectants with an antibacterial effect in the respiratory tract.
- They control airway mucus hyper-secretion (decongestant), while they stimulate the local immune response system.
- They have anti-inflammatory activity and a good local analgesic effect.
Mentoforte Oral: Composition
- Mentoforte Liquid is a blend of natural ethereal oils based on a combination of essential oils of plant origin. The main components are the essential oils of eucalyptus and menthol.
Contains per ml:
- Eucalyptus Oil 176 mg
- Menthol liquid (40% menthol) 37 mg
- Mentoforte Liquid is indicated for the treatment and prevention of respiratory problems in all animals. It is very effective in preventing respiratory problems related to post-vaccination reactions, especially after spray and oculo-nasal vaccination in poultry.
Dosage and administration
- For oral administration via drinking water or spraying.
Administration via the drinking water:
- 200 ml per 1,000 litres of drinking water during 4 – 5 days. In case of reduced water intake, the concentration of the product should be adjusted to the actual fluid intake to ensure the correct dosage.
Mentoforte Liquid can also be applied via spray using conventional spraying equipment with a fine nozzle or preferably an aerosol generator (aerial spray). Administration via spraying:
- 500 ml per 10 litres of water 3 times daily at intervals of 6 hours, during 3 – 4 days or until the symptoms have ceased. The dosage may be repeated more times daily depending on the severity of the symptoms.
Repeat treatment only on the advice of your veterinarian. Medicated drinking water or spray should be used within 24 hours.
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2 °C and 25 °C.
- Store in a closed packing.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
Specification: Mentoforte Oral 500mL (Adamore Brand)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…