Mycotydox is useful for the treatment of bacterial respiratory infections
Composition per 100gram:
- Tylosin tartrate: 5000mg
- Doxycycline HCL: 10,000mg
- Bromhexine: 500mg
- Colistin Sulphate: 75,000,000 IU
Mycotydox 100g has tylosin tartrate, doxycycline HCL, colistin sulphate and bromhexine as its components. They are used for the treatment of bacterial infections of the intestine and bronchial tubes in poultry caused by bacteria sensitive to doxycycline and/or tylosin, such as mycoplasma, chlamydia.
This veterinary medicine can alleviate the symptoms of a faulty respiratory tract quickly. It is mainly used for the treatment of cough, snoring and other respiratory symptoms cause by mycoplasma. Escherichia coli. rhinitis. cold. etc. In addition. It has a good effect on the respiratory tract.
Indications of Mycotydox 100g:
Mycotydox is very effective against diseases caused by Mycoplasma, E.coli, Pasteurella, Haemophilus etc. It is highly effective against conditions such as infectious sinusitis, infectious coryza, fowl cholera, CRD, E.coli infection and other poultry diseases.
Prevention: 1g in 2 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days.
Treatment: 1g in 1 litre of drinking water for 3-5 days.
Egg – 4days
Meat – 14 days
Store in a cool dry place below 25-degree Celcius
The Mycotydox comes in a 100grams sachet
- Digestive alterations may appear, such as intestinal dysbiosis or accumulation of gases
- Mild diarrhoea
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
If any symptom persists or gets worse, or you notice any other symptom, then please seek veterinary medical treatment immediately.
Specification: Mycotydox 100G
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…