ND IB Vaccine (2-in-1 | Large Dose Vial | 1000 | 2000) + Transport Flask
₦2,900.00 – ₦3,750.00
Check our ND IB vaccine now! It is a combined live vaccine that proffers protection against Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis in poultry production.
- Vaccinate healthy chickens only because sick ones cannot achieve optimum antibody level.
- Handle the vaccines with care and protect from heat and direct sunlight.
- Note that all vaccine orders must be certified by a veterinarian and shall be handled only by qualified personnel.
- We have Izovac and Biovac brands, kindly place an order indicating your brand preference.
- Place an order today.
ND IB Vaccine
We offer Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis (ND IB) vaccine which is a freeze-dried combined live vaccine containing the lentogenic LaSota strain and infectious bronchitis virus H120 strain.
- It is indicated for primary and secondary vaccination of broilers or the initial vaccination of replacement chickens against Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis.
- Store at 2°- 8°C, protect the product from direct sunlight.
- This product is for veterinary use only.
Administration and dosage guide
- Reconstitution: Aseptically transfer 5 ml of cooled sterilized distilled water into the vaccine vial. Shake well for complete reconstitution. Reconstitute immediately prior to use.
To administer by spraying/aerosol;
- Prepare, for every 1000 doses 100-300 ml cooled, sterilized and disinfectant-free distilled water.
- Add the reconstituted vaccine to the adequate volume of spraying water, immediately prior to use, and mix well.
- Note that fans should be stopped before spraying.
- Spray the vaccine solution 30-60 cm above the birds using an adjusted pressure-sprayer.
- For primary vaccination use coarse spray method.
To administer in drinking water;
- Do not add disinfectants to the drinking water 3 days before vaccination.
- Deprive the birds of drinking water two hours before vaccination.
- Prepare an adequate volume of drinking water to be consumed within one to two hours.
- Protect the dissolved vaccine virus from chlorine by adding Blue Neutrachlor (following the instructions) or skim milk powder (50g/20L) or skim milk (0.5L/20L) to the drinking water and mix well.
- Mix well the reconstituted vaccine in the final volume of disinfectant-free drinking water.
- Let the birds consume all the vaccine-water volume before renewing water supply.
Estimated water requirement per 1000 birds:
|Type of chicken||Age (days)||Amount of water needed (litres)|
|Broilers||I8 – 21||30|
|21 – 28||10|
|Layers/breeders||21 – 28||10|
To administer using the ocular route;
- Reconstitute the vaccine as mentioned above.
- Transfer every 1,000 doses of the reconstituted vaccine to the dropper containing 40 ml of sterilized distilled water.
- Administer one drop of the diluted vaccine into the open eye of each bird.
- Wait until the eye absorbs the solution completely (chicken would blink several times), then release the chicken.
ND IB Vaccine: Precautions
- Always vaccinate healthy flock only.
- Discard unused or remaining vaccine.
Specification: ND IB Vaccine (2-in-1 | Large Dose Vial | 1000 | 2000) + Transport Flask
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦2,900.00 – ₦3,750.00
You may also like…
₦2,900.00 – ₦3,750.00