Mevac ND IB EDS (3 in 1 Vaccine | 500mL Bottles)
Mevac ND + IB + EDS is an Inactivated pentavalent vaccine against Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis virus, and egg drop syndrome. Place orders today.
Mevac ND IB EDS
Our Mevac ND IB EDS vaccine contains a combination of the LaSota strain of Newcastle disease virus, the Massachusetts strain of infectious bronchitis virus, and the B8/78 strain of the egg drop syndrome virus.
- The viral agents are in inactivated form, homogenized with oil adjuvant and Merthiolate as a preservative.
- This vaccine serves as a preventative regimen against three important diseases affecting poultry production: Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis, and egg drop syndrome.
- Store this vaccine between +2°C and +8°C or 35°F and 45°F.
- Target species: Poultry
- Package: 500 ml Bottle
- Dose : 0.5ml
Mevac ND IB EDS: Indications
- This vaccine has been developed for use in breeder hens and replacement pullets (or layers) to give broad protection against Newcastle disease, infectious bronchitis and egg drop syndrome.
- When injected, the vaccine produces a high level of circulating antibody (humoral immunity), which is maintained throughout the production cycle. This provides high levels of parental immunity in the progeny.
Dosage and administration
- Inject subcutaneously (at the back of the neck) or intramuscularly (Pectoral muscles) at 16-18weeks of age before the laying period or as recommended by your veterinarian
- The first vaccination with a live vaccine against Newcastle disease and infectious bronchitis is recommended
- Administer 0.5ml per bird
- The vaccine must be injected subcutaneously (under the skin of the neck) or by intramuscular route (breast or thigh muscles)
- Give the birds multivitamin after vaccine administration
Mevac ND IB EDS: Precautions
- Vaccinate only healthy birds.
- Before use allow the vaccine to reach room temperature (20-25°C).
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use sterile vaccination equipment.
- Use the entire contents when first opened.
- Do not mix with other vaccines.
- Should a vaccinator inject himself or a bystander by accident, a local reaction may occur. It is recommended that the advice of a doctor is sought, taking care to inform the doctor that the vaccine is an oil emulsion.
Specification: Mevac ND IB EDS (3 in 1 Vaccine | 500mL Bottles)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…