GenTylo Antibiotics (WSP | 100g)
GenTylo is an antibiotic combination suitable for use in cases of mixed bacterial infections to microorganisms susceptible to Gentamycin and/or Tylosin.
It is recommended for the treatment of conditions such as;
- Respiratory diseases (CRD, Bronchitis, Pneumonia)
- Gastrointestinal infections (Salmonellosis, Enteritis)
- Urogenital tract infections in Pig, Dog, and Cattle
GenTylo antibiotics help keep animals well, helping to ensure they stay healthy. GenTylo helps to make food safe by keeping animals healthy and reducing bacteria entering the food supply. Consumers should be assured that food mixed with antibiotics is safe to eat.
- It is an antibiotic combination suitable for use in cases of mixed bacterial infections to microorganisms susceptible to Gentamycin and/or Tylosin.
GenTylo antibiotic prevents animals from discomfort and pain
Just like human beings, animals often get ill with bacterial infections that can result in discomfort and suffering. Therefore, the use of antibiotics such as GenTylo will keep the animal from going through this pain or relieve the pain.
GenTylo antibiotic promotes sustainable development
Responsible use of antibiotics such as GenTylo helps keep animals healthy and minimizes toxic environmental impact. If untreated, ill animals mature more slowly, consuming more food and water. The use of GenTylo will therefore help to eliminate this and, in turn, help to make productivity more sustainable. Antibiotics are one of the many veterinary tools used by farmers to promote animal health. Its usage is very much benefiting.
Composition of the GenTylo antibiotics
Gentamycin sulphate 120mg
Tylosin tartrate 200mg
- Respiratory diseases: CRD, pneumonia, pleuropneumonia, pasteurellosis. Digestive diseases such as enteritis, gastritis, white-faeces diarrhoea, paratyphoid, genital diseases, mastitis, and metritis.
- Pigs, horses, goats, sheep: for the prevention and treatment of diseases caused by bacterial infections, acute pneumonia, diarrhoea, enteritis, pasteurellosis, wound inflammation, asthma, foot-and-mouth disease, mastitis, metritis.
- CRD, C-CRD, pasteurellosis, salmonellosis.
GenTylo Antibiotics: Dosage
- 100g to medicate 400 litres of drinking water for 3-5 days
- 100g per 60 calves of 50kg body weight during 4-6 days
- 100g per 250 litres of drinking water during 4-6 days
- Eggs; 18 days
- Meat; 8 days
- Store in a dark, dry location not reaching 300C. Holding it away from direct sunshine
Specification: GenTylo Antibiotics (WSP | 100g)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.