VITA E + SEL + C WSP| 100g
Vitamin E+Sel+C WSP is a concentrated water-soluble powder for use in drinking water of various livestock species. This facilitates the efficiency of the treatment because animals keep on drinking even though they have lost appetite.
Vita E + Sel + C WSP is made up of Vitamin E, Selenium and Vitamin C. Selenium is necessary for growth and fertility and has an interaction with vitamin E that allows each to partially substitute the other. Selenium also has anti-oxidant action. Vitamin C is essential as a co-enzyme in certain oxidative processes, These vitamins and other element are necessary for normal folic acid function and it is also essential for normal wound healing and preserving normal capillary function.
Composition of Vita E + Sel + C
contains per g
- Vitamin E: 200mg
- Selenium: 2.5mg
- Vitamin C: 40mg
Vita E + Sel + C WSP indicated for diseases caused by vitamin E and selenium deficiencies in poultry, pigs, calves, lambs, cattle, sheep and goats such as encephalomalacia (crazy chick disease), mulberry heart disease in piglets, muscular dystrophy, exudative diathesis, a low percentage of births, infertility and low percentage of hatching.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via feed or drinking water
General dose: 1g per 12 – 16 litres of drinking water for 1 week, or 125g per 1000kg of complete feed during 1 week.
Poultry < 3 weeks: 1g per 8 litres of drinking water for 3 – 5 days
Poultry > 3 weeks: 1g per 16 – 32 litres of drinking water for 5 – 7 days
Calves, lambs: 1 gram per 80kg bodyweight for 3 – 5 days
Cattle, sheep, goats: 1 gram per 160kg bodyweight for 5 – 7 days
Mixed with feed, the product should be used immediately
Medicated water should be used within 24 hours
- Store in a dry, dark place between 2-degree Celsius and 25 degrees Celcius
- Store in closed packing
- Keep the medicine away from children
Specification: VITA E + SEL + C WSP| 100g
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…