Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Vitamino Trace Oral contains a balanced mixture of vitamins, amino acids and trace elements necessary to combat deficiencies and for improved performance in farm animals.
Vitamino Trace Oral indications:
- For the treatment and prevention of vitamin deficiencies (weakness in neonates, growth disturbances, anorexia, osteoporosis, disturbances of intestinal flora after long-term antibiotic treatment, poor condition, stress, vaccination, excessive changes in temperature, transport etc)
- Thus, it can also be used after treatment of coccidiosis, worm, bacterial and viral infections in poultry, calves, lambs, and piglets.
Dosage and Administration
For oral administration via drinking water
- Poultry: 1 ml per 5 liters of drinking water during 5 to 7 days.
- Calves: 1 ml per 10 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
- Lambs, piglets: 1ml per 20 liters of drinking water for 5 to 7 days.
Note: Use this oral formulation as a supplement to the feed, thus medicated drinking water should be used within 24 hours.
Withdrawal period: None
- Store in a dry, dark place.
- Store in a closed packing
- Keep out of the reach of children
- For veterinary use only.
Specification: Vitamino Trace Oral (1 Litre)
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.