Day-Old Marshall Broilers (Obasanjo Farms-ObaMarshalls)
We offer the day-old Marshall broilers sourced from Obasanjo Farms. These chicks are notably the first line of Nigerian broilers and are produced under high bio-security, hygienic environment and from the high-quality parent stock.
- Marshall breed of broilers normally grows very tall with good breast meat attributes.
- They are well recommended for small-scale broiler chicken farmers who sell to the open market.
- They reach table size within six to eight weeks, depending on the quality of management as well as your target weight.
- We ensure they are adequately vaccinated for their age before dispatch.
- The price listed is for a carton of 50 chicks.
- Schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
Marshall Broilers (Obasanjo Farms Brand)
The Marshall Chicks are products of the pure-line ObaMarshall parent stock broilers. They have been developed to serve the increasing demand for quality white meat. Thus this breed has been steadily improved through established breed selection processes involving traditional and scientific technology.
- The ObaMarshall parent stock is bred to produce chicken efficiently through consistent performance, excellent broiler performance, and good processing yield.
- These are of mutual benefit to the breeder farms, hatcheries, poultry farmers and customers alike.
- Thus, In markets where broilers are still mostly sold whole, its breast conformation and growth attributes are sure to attract the consumers’ attention
Additional tips for raising broilers
- Preheat the sheds three days before placement, so that when the chicks arrive the concrete and bedding will be warm enough (as the chick’s body will be in contact with the floor, thus failure to have adequate floor temperatures will mean the chicks are likely to huddle especially if the heat source is not enough).
- Bedding: Wood shavings are ideal. Therefore ensure there are no pieces of foreign materials (glass or metal) and ensure bedding material is dry.
- Always monitor your birds closely to ensure a good spread of chicks and flock activity.
- Strictly adhere to the vaccination and medication schedule sent to your email after purchase.
- Involve the services of qualified veterinary personnel as well, for the routine farm visits, vaccinations, prophylactic treatment etc.
Specification: Day-Old Marshall Broilers (Obasanjo Farms-ObaMarshalls)
White meat production
1 carton (50 chicks)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks (50 chicks per carton) are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks ahead-preboooking (for kuroilers/noilers and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.
- Do not pay additional fees to the third party transporters (from Ibadan) as your order on Afrimash covers the cost of the product and the shipping fee to your location.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver/delivery agent is present to witness. Then contact us immediately if there are challenges. If you have a large order, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up.
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara],
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river
- Kano for Jigawa.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
- Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned.
- Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
- Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned. Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
There are no inquiries yet.