Commercial Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
We offer the Black pullets (Sourced from Fol-Hope Hatcheries). The chicks’ good livability, egg quality, and production make them a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
The Harco Black pullets from Fol-Hope hatcheries can be raised in deep-litter as well as cage systems. They have been developed with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
These birds are renowned for
- High feed intake capacity.
- Improved feed conversion ratio.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
The adaptive nature of the black pullets enables them to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems. Therefore, they are ideal and economical for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Packaging of chicks
At Fol-Hope hatcheries, below is the outline of farm activities include:
- Breeder egg collection-selection and arrangement on trays-fumigation-incubation-candling-setting-hatching-sorting-handling-vaccination-boxing in -cleaning and disinfection.-
- After sorting, chicks are packed into branded chick boxes.
- Paper boxes are partitioned into two compartments: Each compartment accommodates 25 chicks which sum up to 50 chicks in a box.
- Our chicks are vaccinated (by veterinarians) against Mareks and Newcastle diseases (NDV Lasota) at day-old.
Routine information on raising day-old chicks
- Check and observe the behavior/demeanor of the chicks
- Routinely wash feeders and drinkers
- Provision of fresh and adequate feed (chicks mash) and clean water with necessary medication (as recommended by your veterinarian/according to the vaccination schedule)
- Monitor and regulate the brooding heat source/temperature.
- Remove dead chicks, isolate sick birds and consult your veterinarian for immediate post mortem examination and flock treatment.
- Keep daily records of farm activities and metrics (morbidity and mortality, feed intake, medication and vaccination history etc).
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
Table egg production
2 reviews for Commercial Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks (50 chicks per carton) are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks ahead-preboooking (for kuroilers/noilers and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.
- Do not pay additional fees to the third party transporters (from Ibadan) as your order on Afrimash covers the cost of the product and the shipping fee to your location.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver/delivery agent is present to witness. Then contact us immediately if there are challenges. If you have a large order, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up.
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara],
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river
- Kano for Jigawa.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
- Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned.
- Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
- Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please be informed that live animals cannot be returned. Issues arising with live animals should be communicated to us either by calls, chats or emails at the pickup point.
Pictorial and video evidence can help improve authentication of complaints and claims.
There are no inquiries yet.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products