Commercial Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
We offer the Black pullets (Sourced from Fol-Hope Hatcheries). The chicks’ good livability, egg quality, and production make them a great choice for commercial egg producers.
- The price displayed is for a carton of 50 chicks (minimum order is 1 carton).
- The schedule for vaccination and medication will be forwarded to your email upon placement of successful orders.
The Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
The Harco Black pullets from Fol-Hope hatcheries can be raised in deep-litter as well as cage systems. They have been developed with reference to enhancing balanced performance and production of high-quality-strong-shelled eggs.
These birds are renowned for
- High feed intake capacity.
- Improved feed conversion ratio.
- Ability to perform well and adapt to a variety of conditions.
- Excellent livability in different climates
- Large eggs.
- Adaptable to various housing and management systems.
The adaptive nature of the black pullets enables them to thrive in free range and deep litter housing systems. Therefore, they are ideal and economical for both the small scale and large scale farmers as it is economical.
Packaging of chicks
At Fol-Hope hatcheries, below is the outline of farm activities include:
- Breeder egg collection-selection and arrangement on trays-fumigation-incubation-candling-setting-hatching-sorting-handling-vaccination-boxing in -cleaning and disinfection.-
- After sorting, chicks are packed into branded chick boxes.
- Paper boxes are partitioned into two compartments: Each compartment accommodates 25 chicks which sum up to 50 chicks in a box.
- Our chicks are vaccinated (by veterinarians) against Mareks and Newcastle diseases (NDV Lasota) at day-old.
Routine information on raising day-old chicks
- Check and observe the behavior/demeanor of the chicks
- Routinely wash feeders and drinkers
- Provision of fresh and adequate feed (chicks mash) and clean water with necessary medication (as recommended by your veterinarian/according to the vaccination schedule)
- Monitor and regulate the brooding heat source/temperature.
- Remove dead chicks, isolate sick birds and consult your veterinarian for immediate post mortem examination and flock treatment.
- Keep daily records of farm activities and metrics (morbidity and mortality, feed intake, medication and vaccination history etc).
Specification: Commercial Day-Old Black Pullets (Fol-Hope Brand)
Table egg production
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.