Exotic Hybrid Nicholas Turkey Poults (Full Carton 30pcs | Half Carton 15pcs)
₦36,000.00 – ₦72,000.00
The Nicholas turkey is a robust, easy-to-manage and high yielding breed. It is an ideally suited poultry house/market option due to its impressive feed conversion ratio (FCR) performance and efficient breast meat yield production.
- *(BOOK IN ADVANCE-REQUEST A QUOTE)*
- The prices here are for a full carton of “30” and the half carton of “15” turkey poults.
The Nicholas breed from the Aviagen Company is an exotic turkey breed well suited for the poultry farmers/processing ventures.
- Good practices that prevent disease and promote good health and production, as presented in the management guide/manual will support good animal welfare.
- To safeguard the health of the turkeys and consumers, producers must have a strict biosecurity programme designed to prevent poultry from being exposed to infectious diseases.
The male domestic turkeys are referred to as Toms/Stags while female domestic turkeys are referred to as hens, and the chicks are known as poults/turkeylings.
At maturity, they attain good market weights and are great for table consumption (often considered healthier than dark meat because of its lower fat content).
We have turkey poults (turkey chicks) available every Monday and Thursday.
Remember to get your turkey house ready with brooder, drinkers, and feeders.
Keep turkey pens well heated/warmed and fumigated before introduction of new poults.
Specification: Exotic Hybrid Nicholas Turkey Poults (Full Carton 30pcs | Half Carton 15pcs)
3 reviews for Exotic Hybrid Nicholas Turkey Poults (Full Carton 30pcs | Half Carton 15pcs)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss or missing birds, kindly inform us at the pickup point.
- For dead birds on arrival, it is expected to occur based on circumstances beyond our control. Kindly offer pictorial or video evidence at the pickup point for confirmation with our logistics department who will contact you on the delivery status.
- We only offer Store Credit options if the claims are investigated and corroborated with all parties involved.
- Claims after leaving the pickup point will not be attended to!!
We ship to state-specific pickup points (no options for home delivery of live animals/birds). Click here to view our pickup points in Nigeria.
- Deliveries and pickup for day-old chicks (50 chicks per carton) are scheduled for Mondays and Thursdays (Southwest Nigeria) and Tuesdays and Fridays (Other Regions) due to the longer distance of delivery from Ibadan. If you are in faraway places like Maiduguri and Adamawa, you will receive your birds on Wednesday or Saturday or on a scheduled day as informed by the Vendor/Driver/Afrimash Logistics staff.
- Kindly place your orders within 2 days (for broilers) and at least 2 weeks ahead-prebooking (for kuroilers/noilers and turkeys) before the expected delivery days.
- Do not pay additional fees to the third party transporters (from Ibadan) as your order on Afrimash covers the cost of the product and the shipping fee to your location.
- Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver/delivery agent is present to witness. Then contact us immediately if there are challenges. If your order is above 10 cartons, kindly give us feedback within 45 minutes after the pick-up.
We currently do not ship directly to Adamawa, Cross-river, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara as they are forwarded for delivery through specific (forwarding) locations below for final delivery.
- We ship to Jos for [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe]
- We ship to Kaduna for [Katsina and Zamfara], Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river.
- Kano for Jigawa State.
Please note that the shipping rate stated on our website covers shipping fee to all specified forwarding locations above.
Our customers are required to pay all on-forwarding charges to the driver at the final destination.
For checkout information.
- Kindly choose Jos for all orders moving to [Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe and Yobe] and state the final location in the order note.
- Kaduna for orders to [Katsina and Zamfara] and state the final location in the order note.
- Akwa-Ibom for Cross-river and state the final location in the order note.
- Kano for Jigawa and state the final location in the order note.
Please indicate your final destination for delivery in your order notes.
- Delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed, as shipments may be affected by weather-related delays or events outside of our control. However, our customers will be duly notified of any anticipated changes or rescheduling of orders in due time.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Before leaving the point of delivery, please count your birds while the driver is still there. Once you ensure the driver or delivery agent witnesses any loss, and you confirm this with us, will follow up on the claims.
- Once orders have been placed and paid for, as long as the delivery is assured within the stipulated window, we do not offer cancellation of orders
- Also note that we do not provide a guarantee on birds going to faraway places like Maiduguri, Yobe, and Adamawa. As much as we try hard to maintain a seamless delivery service using a third-party delivery agency, unrest and weather condition in these places are quite unpredictable.
- So, we will not be providing any warranty or guarantee on day-old chicks or poults going to extremely distant locations from Ibadan.
There are no inquiries yet.
₦36,000.00 – ₦72,000.00
₦36,000.00 – ₦72,000.00