Juvenile Local Turkeys (6 Weeks Old | 8 Weeks Old)
We offer you healthy and strong turkeys. They are being raised in a clean and hygienic environment under a very good condition required for healthy growth and development.
- You will need to book ahead to secure an order for your turkeys.
- We have 6 weeks old and 8 weeks old juvenile local turkeys.
We deliver nationwide!!!
Juvenile Local Turkeys
We sell juvenile local turkeys that were bred in a hygienic and disease-free condition.
Ever wondered why you have to purchase local turkeys? The reasons are as follows:
- Healthy and strong turkeys
- Good meat conformation
- They are at relatively cheaper prices
- It is from a reliable source
- Excellent source of nutrients for consumption
- Disease-free and affordable
Health Benefits of Turkey Meat and their Importance
- Rich source of Protein: Turkey meat is a very rich source of protein. 100 grams of turkey meat contains approximately 29 grams of protein which fulfills nearly half the amount of Recommended Daily Intake. Protein is very essential for hair growth, skin, muscle growth, healthy bones, and ligaments, nail health, etc. Consuming turkey meat can help to fulfill the protein gap.
- Prevents Cancer: The antioxidants present in turkey meat helps to prevent free radical cell damage and decrease the risk of cancer development.
- Good Source of B Vitamins: Turkey meat is a good source of B Vitamins like Vitamin B-3 and B-6. A single serving of the turkey meat fulfills approximately 36% of Vitamin B-3 and 27% of Vitamin B-6.
- Low in Fat Content: Turkey meat contains less amount of fat. An ounce of turkey meat contains only 1 gram of fat without skin. It is the best food for those who want to build their bodies and doing sports. It is advised to include turkey meats for those who are doing heavy workouts.
- Helps in the Strengthening of Bones: Turkey meat contains calcium, magnesium, protein, and Vitamin D which helps to strengthen your bones and prevents osteoporosis. The magnesium present in the turkey meat helps in the calcium absorption from the calcium-rich foods.
- Helps to strengthen Immune System: Turkey meat contains an important amino acid called Tryptophan. Tryptophan helps to produce serotonin which plays an essential role in the strengthening of the immune system. To strengthen your immune system you need to consume more local and exotic turkey meat.
- Rich in Iron: Turkey breasts contain a good amount of iron. Iron is very essential for blood production and energy production. 100 grams of turkey contains approximately 1.5 milligrams of Iron content.
- Healthy Skin and Hair: Eating turkey meat regularly promotes healthy skin and hair. Protein is the building block of hair and skin. Turkey meat promotes collagen production when combined with vitamin C and promotes beautiful skin. It also prevents hair fall and helps to regrow the fallen hair.
Specification: Juvenile Local Turkeys (6 Weeks Old | 8 Weeks Old)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.