Cox Ampro-S (Golden V Anticoccidial Powder) – 100g
The Golden V Cox Ampro-S contains amprolium, sulfaquinoxaline and vitamin K to provide the essential requirements for combating coccidial infections in livestock.
The Golden V Cox Ampro-S is an anticoccidial containing an effective combination of amprolium and sulfaquinoxaline (SQS) which enhances the spectrum of activity of the product.
- Amprolium: Effective against different Eimeria spp of coccidian. It acts against the first generation schizonts of the developing coccidian.
- Sulfaquinoxaline: Effective against caecal and intestinal coccidia, also has antibacterial activity against caecal and intestinal coccidia; antibacterial activity against Salmonella and Pasteurella pathogens. It acts against the second generation schizonts of coccidia.
- Vitamin K: Alleviates probable harm from sulfa components.
Prevention and treatment of coccidiosis, diarrhea, enteritis and bacterial infections caused by E. coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pasteurella in chickens, turkeys, rabbits, and small ruminants.
Composition (per 1g)
- Amprolium HCL ………200mg
- Sulfaquinoxaline ……… 200mg
- Vitamin K3 …………. 2mg
Dosage and administration
- Poultry-100g per 200 litres of water for 3 to 5 days depending on the severity of the infection
- Poultry drinking water: 100g per 400 litres of water for 5 days | Poultry feed: 1kg per ton of feed for 5 days
- Sheep, goat, calves: 2g per 10kg body weight daily for 3-4 days
- Rabbits: 0.5g to 1 litre of drinking water for 3 to 4 days
- Meat: 7 days
- Eggs: 4 days
- For veterinary use only
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep all medicines away from children
Specification: Cox Ampro-S (Golden V Anticoccidial Powder) – 100g
Livestock, Poultry drinking water
Amprolium, Vitamin K, Sulfaquinoxaline
For animal feeding only
|Country of Origin|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.