Vitamin C Pure 100% (Feed Grade) – 1kg
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for all animals. It is very effective in reducing the effects of stress.
It minimizes stress conditions such as debeaking, vaccination, transportation, and in disease conditions experienced in poultry.
In swine, it is used in post-weaning diets, booster packs for lactating sows, and also stud boar diets as it helps to improve semen quality.
Vitamin C is an essential dietary supplement as it helps alleviate stress experienced during conditions such as; vaccination, disease, beak trimming, transport, starvation, and extreme temperature changes.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that negates the havoc caused by free radicals.
- It keeps animals in good health by aiding the immune system.
- It enhances the formation and maintenance of quality, high-density bone material
- Animal species; All animals
- Route of administration; Feed Grade
- Administration; Via Feed and Drinking water
- Dosage; 200-300g Medicates 1 ton of feed
Specification: Vitamin C Pure 100% (Feed Grade) – 1kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.