Parmor Herbicide (Non-Selective Contact Herbicide | 1L)
We sell Parmor which is a non-selective and contact herbicide used extensively by crop farmers.
- Parmor is very effective in the control of stubborn, annual, and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds including Setaria spp., Commelina benghalensis, Imperata cylendrica, Boerhavia hispida, Chenopodium spp.
- This product is recommended for application to a wide range of crops including tea, potato, cotton, grape, rubber, sugarcane, sunflower, rice, wheat, maize, apple, etc.
- Active Ingredient: Paraquat dichloride 276g/L SL.
Place your orders now.
Parmor is a non-selective contact herbicide that is highly reputable as a very important agricultural product used by crop farmers.
- This herbicide is very effective in the control of stubborn, annual, and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds including Setaria spp., Commelina benghalensis, Imperata cylendrica, Boerhavia hispida, Chenopodium spp.
- The product is recommended for application to a wide range of crops including tea, potato, cotton, grape, rubber, sugarcane, sunflower, rice, wheat, maize, apple, etc.
- The offered product, manufactured by Gromor Agro Limited, is formulated for agricultural use only.
Parmor: Product Features
- Active Ingredient: Paraquat dichloride 276g/L SL
- Type: Non-selective, contact herbicide
- Mode of Action: Contact-photosynthesis inhibitor
- Inert: Surfactant, Solvent 76%w/w
Precautions to take
- Application and timing are important to maximize the effectiveness of herbicides and to reduce the impact on non-target crops.
- Numerous pesticides are registered for use by crop farmers and it should be noted that a herbicide cannot be legally used for any purpose other than the purpose shown on the approved label.
- Specific safety precautions should also be taken particularly when transporting, mixing, and applying herbicides.
Importance of herbicides in crop production
- Herbicides help farmers grow more food on less land by protecting crops from various species of weeds.
- The use of herbicides will serve to increase the productivity per hectare.
- They enable farmers to produce safe, quality foods at affordable prices.
- They also help farmers to provide an abundance of nutritious, all-year-round food which are necessary for human health.
Specification: Parmor Herbicide (Non-Selective Contact Herbicide | 1L)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We deliver goods anywhere but we shall not be responsible for the shipping cost.
- Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
All goods bought are in good condition and return is only acceptable with three days of purchase.
There are no inquiries yet.