Vitamin E + Selenium (Oral) – 1 Litre
This product which contains well emulsified Vitamin E with the combination of Selenium is an essential requirement for an excellent physiological growth, reproduction, and maintenance of homeostasis in poultry, especially laying birds.
Vitamin E and Selenium are needed by poultry as they enhance fertility and hatchability. They combat free radical formation leading to a higher disease resistance by the birds
- They help in increasing the size of eggs laid
- Vitamin E ensures Vitamin E concentration in the egg yolk
- They increase the nutritional value of poultry meat and egg
- They prevent development of encephalomalacia/crazy chick disease
- They prevent the problems of impaired feed conversion
Deficiency of Vitamin E and Selenium is hardly detectable sub-clinically but leads to the following:
- Higher susceptibility to infectious diseases
- Retarded growth and impaired feed conversion
- Fatal aberrant development of the brain (encephalomalacia – crazy chick syndrome)
- Diminished fertility
- Reduced stress resistance
- Liver necrosis
- Disorders of the cellular membrane
Benefits of Using Vit E/ Selenium in Poultry Birds
- High quality of eggshell
- Combats free radicals in birds and enhance disease resistance
- Improvement of chick viability
- Helps to maintain and sustain the integrity of the structural tissue
- Essential for growth and reproduction
- Supports the development of the nervous system
- Ensures vitamin E concentration in egg yolk
- Enhances the nutritional value of meat and egg
- It helps in better transfer of Vit E+ Selenium to egg and semen leading to improvement of egg quality
- Animal species: poultry
- Route of administration: oral
- Dosage: 1L medicates 2,000 liters of water
Specification: Vitamin E + Selenium (Oral) – 1 Litre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.