Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
The vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy poultry birds aged 6 weeks or older but at least 4 weeks prior to start of lay in laying birds. When used as indicated, it will aid in preventing the clinical signs caused by the virulent field strain of fowlpox virus.
The fowlpox vaccine is a recombinant live vaccine against the fowlpox virus affecting poultry birds.
For administering the vaccine,
- Hold the bird and the spread the underside of one wing outward.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine bottle, wetting or charging both needles.
- Pierce the web of the exposed wing with the double needle applicator charged with the vaccine.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine vial again and proceed to vaccinate the next bird.
- During vaccination avoid hitting large blood vessels, bones and the wing muscles with the double needle applicator.
- Do not inject in any other site except exposed wing web.
Specification: Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.