Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
The vaccine is recommended for the vaccination of healthy poultry birds aged 6 weeks or older but at least 4 weeks prior to start of lay in laying birds. When used as indicated, it will aid in preventing the clinical signs caused by the virulent field strain of fowlpox virus.
The fowlpox vaccine is a recombinant live vaccine against the fowlpox virus affecting poultry birds.
For administering the vaccine,
- Hold the bird and the spread the underside of one wing outward.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine bottle, wetting or charging both needles.
- Pierce the web of the exposed wing with the double needle applicator charged with the vaccine.
- Insert the double needle applicator into the vaccine vial again and proceed to vaccinate the next bird.
- During vaccination avoid hitting large blood vessels, bones and the wing muscles with the double needle applicator.
- Do not inject in any other site except exposed wing web.
Specification: Fowl Pox Vaccine [with diluent] 1000 Doses
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 8 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
There are no inquiries yet.