DHLPP Vaccine (Provac Brand | 1-Dose Vial) + Transport Flask
Place an order for your DHLPP vaccine. This vaccine serves as the prophylactic measure against five diseases affecting dogs: distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus and parainfluenza.
- This vaccine is administered for the prevention of mortality and clinical signs caused by canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus, canine parvovirus, canine parainfluenza virus, and infective Leptospira spp.
- Kindly note that this product is only for veterinary use and can only be handled by a veterinarian.
- The price listed also includes the cost of transport flasks. The minimum order quantity is 50 vials.
- Store at 2ºC-8ºC, keep out of reach of children.
DHLPP is a combined (or polyvalent) vaccine against canine distemper, canine hepatitis, canine leptospirosis, canine parvovirus, and canine parainfluenza.
- This vaccine is a puppy series beginning at 6-8 weeks old, boosted twice at 3-week intervals, and again a year later.
- DHLPP stands for various canine diseases that may be potentially fatal to dogs if not protected against. They include distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvovirus and parainfluenza. This vaccine protects against all of them.
DHLPP Vaccine: Indications
- Active immunization of dogs from 8-9 weeks of age.
- It is given for the prevention of mortality and clinical signs caused by canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus, canine parvovirus, canine parainfluenza virus, and infective Leptospira spp.
- Immunity starts after 14 days and lasts 12 months.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Only clinically healthy animals should be vaccinated.
- Animals with parasitic diseases, infections, nutritional and metabolic disorders can cause side effects or insufficient immune response following vaccination.
- It is not necessary to keep vaccinated dogs separated from non-vaccinated dogs.
DHLPP Vaccine: Composition
Each dose of vaccine contains:
- Active lyophilized vaccine (D.H.P.P. VACCINE)
- Inactivated canine distemper virus (LK strain) – 30%
- Weakened infectious hepatitis Virus (DK strain) – 5%
- Inactivated canine parvovirus virus (FK strain) – 15%
- Inactivated canine parainfluenza virus (Penn strain) – 10%
- Adjuvants and carrier materials:
- LPGG Solution – 40%
- Streptomycin – 200㎍ / mL
- Penicillin – 200 units / mL
- Fluid vaccine (LEPTOSPIRA VACCINE)
- Leptospira canicola in broth media – Min. 10 8 / mL
- Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae in broth medium – Min. 10 8 / mL
- Adjuvants and carrier materials:
- Formalin – 0.2%
- Merthiolate – 0.01%
- Phenol red – 0.002%
Dosage and administration guidelines
- Inject 1.0mL by intramuscular or subcutaneous route
- Vaccination schedule can be varied, depending on the maternal antibody, however, it can be administered as follows:
- Initial vaccination: at 8~9 weeks after birth
- Second vaccination: at 12~14 weeks after birth
- Booster vaccination: once a year
In Nigeria, annual revaccination is recommended.
- Very unnecessary.
Specification: DHLPP Vaccine (Provac Brand | 1-Dose Vial) + Transport Flask
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…