Methionine (Feed Grade) – 25Kg
Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid that is essential for good health and productivity in poultry. These include moderating a variety of metabolic reactions, cell proliferation, and development in the body.
Methionine in poultry feed is important because of its many functions such as:
- Enhancing protein synthesis
- Reducing cost through increasing feed efficiency
- Alleviating the negative effects of stress
- Acting as a precursor in metabolic pathways
- Increasing breast meat
- Animal species: poultry
- Route of administration: feed
- Dosage: as recommended, from day old throughout life
Specification: Methionine (Feed Grade) – 25Kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.