Promin (Probiotics | Growth Promoter | 1L)
We offer Promin which serves as premium probiotics and growth promoter for your poultry birds.
- The offered product is an anabolic liquid supplement for the production of healthier birds and improvement of their amino acid profile.
- It serves as a very effective alternative to the use of antibiotics in order to strengthen the fight against antibiotics resistance.
- Give Promin to your poultry birds and expect performance enhancement and growth promotion to increase the economic yield of your establishment.
Promin is a probiotic and growth promoter for your poultry birds. The offered product is an anabolic liquid supplement for the production of healthier birds and improvement of amino acid profile. Give Promin to your poultry birds and expect performance enhancement and growth promotion to increase the economic yield of your establishment.
Casein hydrolysate containing the most balanced source of all essential amino acid, chelated minerals, electrolytes, and yeast autolysate.
- (In Drinking Water) Chicks: 15ml/ 100 birds/ day for 5 days. This is to be repeated after every 10 days.
- Growers: 15ml/ 100 birds/ day for 5 days to be repeated after every 10 days.
Note: Promin can be used for all ages of birds.
Poultry production: How probiotics can play a role
Because of their perceived role as growth promoters, different kinds of probiotics have been produced to meet the requirement of sustainable production in the poultry industry. Probiotics have also served as alternatives to the use of antibiotics and this has caused a considerable drop in the incidence of antimicrobial resistance in poultry birds.
Administration of probiotics to your poultry animals may have a number of beneficial effects, including:
- The rapid development of a healthy gut microflora: Helps achieve eubiosis by ensuring that beneficial microbes are retained in the gut of your birds while harmful ones are destroyed.
- Stabilization of digestion
- Increased growth performance by serving as a good bodybuilding supplement for enhancing production and growth performance in poultry
- They can protect newly hatched chicks by helping them build and establish well-balanced gut microflora. Probiotic products can be sprayed onto the chicks already in the hatchery or be applied via the drinking water during the first days of life.
- They provide conditions in the chicks’ intestines that favor the colonization by beneficial microbes.
- Stimulation and rapid maturation of the immune system
- Egg production in size and number is improved in layers when Promin is used.
- During periods of low feed consumption e. g heat stress, or convalescence, Promin provides birds with a balanced feed supplementation.
- Promin is helpful in achieving a good FCR in broilers.
- Reduced incidence of diarrhea
- Considerably lowers mortality rates
- Higher profitability on your poultry farms
Specification: Promin (Probiotics | Growth Promoter | 1L)
1 review for Promin (Probiotics | Growth Promoter | 1L)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For more information on our shipping options, click here.
- A refund should be sought only if your issue is not resolved within a reasonable time frame.
- Change of Price or Unavailability of a Product: In the case of a change in price or unavailability of a product, you could change your order or request that we send your money to your store credit with Afrimash (that is your Afrimash Wallet). Then, you can use the money to shop on Afrimash later. There is no cash refund for store credits.
- Refunds are approved only after the conditions required for refund are met. When there is no other alternative, a refund will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- To request a refund, after you are logged into Afrimash.com, go to My Account > Orders > Support ... for the order in question. Enter the details of your request and send.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Items eligible for return are only prompted after due consultation with our Customer Experience and Logistics Department before commencing the return process once approved.
- When returning an item, ensure all seals, tags and accessories are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- We recommend that you keep the original carton and packaging material for a smooth and easy return.
There are no inquiries yet.
You may also like…